2018 Fall Show and Sale
Calling all Artists!
Online applications are being taken for the Craft Guild of Dallas' highly anticipated Fall Show and Sale until September 23, 2018. Celebrating artists in six different categories - Book and Paper Arts, Clay, Drawing/Painting/Mixed Media/Photography/3D Art, Fiber, Glass, and Jewelry - this indoor, juried show draws a diverse mix of customers who attend to see and purchase high quality, hand-crafted, original artwork.
Ready to Apply? It’s Easy.
Don't forget: applications, photos, and fees are all due by midnight, September 23, 2018! 1. Go to The Craft Guild of Dallas Fall Show Application and complete the application process.
2. You will be prompted to pay your fees.
3. Once you have submitted your application you will be asked to upload 3 photos and a completed W-9 to your member account. These must be uploaded by September23rd for your application to be qualified for the jury process.
During the application process, you will be asked to acknowledge you've read through the CGD Show Guidelines and Artist Responsibilities terms prior to application submission.
September23: Completed application must be submitted by midnight CST.
September 30: Acceptance/Decline notification emailed.
September 30: Last day for refunds due to cancelation.
October 30: Artists' packets available at The Craft Guild.
October 31: Display set up; noon-7:00 PM
November 1: Show open; 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM, Reception; 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
November 2: Show open; 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
November 3: Show open; 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
November 4: Show open; 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, teardown begins at 4:15 PM
Why this is a don't-miss show for DFW artists
What makes our spring and fall shows so popular for artists? As the Craft Guild is an organization of artists, our shows are designed by artists for artists:
- We do the marketing for you. We advertise in the Dallas Morning News, we mail postcards and post flyers, create email and social media campaigns, and more.
- We take care of the details for you. We supply the tables & tablecloths, we professionally wrap and package your sold items, we handle payments, and we even take care of compiling and filing the sales tax. In short, we make it really easy for you.
- It's a rain or shine event. Have you ever entered a spring show, only to have rain keep the crowds away and ruin your display? No such worries here for you, and our customers know they can confidently plan their weekend around the show.
- You don't have to be there all weekend. Because we ask artists to work just 3 shifts during the event, you don't have to give up your entire weekend. If you have a family event to plan around, just select your shifts accordingly. Your art keeps selling while you're away.
We hope you'll consider applying for The Craft Guild's 2018 Fall Show and Sale - it's going to be a fantastic event and an exciting milestone in our 70th anniversary year. Questions? Just email us at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help.