Class Cancelation Policy
The Craft Guild reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or combine any class. Any class not meeting the minimum enrolment requirements will be canceled 3 days before the start date of the class. Classes are scheduled around all major holidays. Any other schedule changes will be discussed with the students by the instructors.
Class Registration Policies
- Please register as soon as possible since space is limited in many classes. This helps prevent any class cancellations due to less than minimum enrollment.
- Payment is due in full upon enrollment.
- A full refund will be issued for any class canceled by The Craft Guild.
- A refund will be issued up to two weeks before the beginning of any class. Anything less than two weeks will incur a $15.00 refund fee.
- No Refund will be given after class has begun if the class has only met the minimum enrollment requirements. If the class made with more than the minimum, remaining classes may be refunded minus a $30.00 refund fee.
- Written or email notification is required for withdrawal from any class. Failure to attend or verbal notification is not considered valid notification of withdrawal.
- A $10.00 fee will be charged for transferring classes.
- No refunds will be given for classes missed for any reason not the responsibility of the Craft Guild or it's instructors.
- Classes missed due to an instructors absence or inclement weather will have a make up class scheduled by the instructor. These must be completed before the end of the current session.
- Memberships are not refundable.
- Instructor workshops will be canceled one week prior to the beginning of the workshop if minimum enrollment is not met.
- Visiting or 'Guest Artist' workshops will be canceled one month prior to the beginning of the workshop if minimum enrollment is not met.
- Refunds for instructor workshops will be given up to two weeks prior to the workshop. Any withdrawal less than two weeks prior will incur a $15.00 refund fee.
- Refunds for Guest Artist workshops will be given up to one month prior to the workshop. No refunds will be given less than one month before the beginning of the workshop unless there is a student on the wait list to fill the spot. If there is a replacement, a $30.00 refund fee will be charged.
- Written or email notice is required for withdrawal from any workshop. Failure to attend or verbal notice is not considered valid notice of withdrawal.
General Guild Policies
- Minimum age for adult classes is 16 unless otherwise stated or with special permission from instructor.
- Only enrolled students allowed in studios during classes. No auditing of classes allowed.
- Use of studios for commercial production work is not allowed.
- The Craft Guild reserves the right to refuse enrollment or dismiss any student for behavior that is disruptive or offensive to instructors or other students.
- Studio safety policies must be followed at all times.
- Photographs are taken during classes and all events at The Craft Guild for use in advertising and use in Craft Guild publications including the Craft Guild of Dallas website. Be aware that your image may appear on our website or social media. If you find this objectionable please notify your instructor during the first class.